This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing national organization as a People Services Leader. You will be responsible for managing and inspiring a large team responsible for all elements of transactional HR, onboarding and reward as well as all data and MI.
Above all, the role will see you managing and developing a team to ensure they are focused on delivering an efficient and high quality service to the business in all areas of the employee lifecycle. Additionally, you can expect the following challenges
- Build top-notch relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Continuously improve human resources management processes to ensure maximum efficiency and commitment
- Work within a project team to ensure the successful implementation of the HRIS system (iTrent)
- Ensure the production of accurate data and MI to enable analysis and decision making
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Proven experience in leading a people services team / shared HR service / transactional HR team
- Be a good people manager with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience leading changes in HR administration processes
While it is possible to work from home, one of the main challenges is people management and as such you can expect to spend most of your time across 2 locations (Luton and Southampton).
This is the perfect time to join an already successful business looking to expand. You will join an HR team engaged in a wide range of modernization projects, there is an appetite for change across the business and you will be encouraged to make a difference.
Salary – c£80000 + car allowance and benefits.
We would like to receive CVs via this announcement as a first step. However, if you need more information than the advert provides, you can call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp of Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (please quote reference BBBH290).
In accordance with regulations (April 2004) in force under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identity. A current copy of a passport, driver’s license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and fax copies are acceptable