- Work alongside associates to support the development and delivery of People projects in line with business strategy
- Lead all elements of HR/People issues
- Provide information on HR policy and legislation to UK and US hubs (working with our legal partners where necessary)
- Respond to all reactive HR needs (e.g. performance management, wellness and support, etc.)
- Manage and develop the human team.
Description of the person
The successful candidate will have a strong HR background in a professional services environment and must be able to exercise sound judgment in applying HR best practices in a manner that aligns with the company’s unique culture . They are prepared to be flexible and adapt their approach according to the situation while respecting the values and expectations of the company of the Partner group. The ideal candidate can quickly establish good relationships within the company (at all levels) and instinctively knows where to prioritize efforts.
A person in this role must uphold the highest standards of confidentiality, even when under pressure to share information. All personal data must be protected under professional and legal provisions.
Desired knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 12 HR experiences, covering generalist, employee relations
- Experience working in support of a partnership or similarly structured organization, working on HR initiatives with busy senior executives
- Knowledge and understanding of the management consulting industry and the type of work performed by the firm is advantageous but not required
- Good understanding of key HR areas (e.g. benefits, policy and process – including a good understanding of employment law, employee relations, talent acquisition and management, learning, development and training, DE&I, mental health and well-being)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.